Grieving the loss of Ismael, Lama, and Hayya

And I am thinking about Ayda, and wondering what I or anyone else can do to help the mothers of murdered children everywhere.

from the New York Times:

But there were several children in another intensive care unit on Tuesday. Among them was Ismael Hamdan, 8, who had severe brain damage as well as two broken legs, according to a doctor there. Earlier that day, two of his sisters, Lama, 5, and Hayya, 12, were killed.

“I prepared them breakfast that day in the garden,” said their mother, Ayda, 36. “They had the tea, bread and thyme. Lama wanted a second pita, but we all teased her saying, ‘Keep it for lunch.’ She told us, ‘Don’t worry, God will provide us with bread.’

“She made all of us laugh,” the mother said. “I cleaned after them and collected the garbage. Ismael volunteered to dump the garbage, but Hayya and Lama joined him. The garbage can is in front of the house, a five-minute walk away. All of a sudden I heard the news from a neighbor, and I ran barefoot to the hospital. A relative collected the bodies of Lama and Hayya on a donkey cart.

“The neighbors ran trying to save Ismael, who was the only one breathing,” she said. “They say my kids flew 40 meters before hitting the ground.”

Ismael died Wednesday night.

January 1st, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by BrownImani on January 1, 2009 - 5:11pm

I have neve been a supporter of israel. I really should say that I have never been a supporter of zionism. I love biblical Israel , it's ancestors and descendants and even the ones currently trying to live there. The occupants of modern day Israel are colonists and what they have done to Israel, Israelis and the Palestinian people is a sin before God. I don't know how Obama will deal with this situation but if he does not have harsh words and actions for israel I will be so disappointed in him. I know he has a lot on his plate but he/we is/are the change. Keep these people in your prayers.
Rebecca I would like to know how you feel about israel and zionism.

Comment #2 by Super Amanda on January 1, 2009 - 9:32pm

I believe you Jimmy.

It's amazing that I'm still afraid to constructively criticize Israel in a public forum. I know of no other country that one has to actually tip toe around before making an REMOTELY negative statement about- even if you support their right to exist. If there is one thing that a full year of debate on You Tube with White Nationalists, Black nationalists and other racial separatists is that Israel has split the right in half. A huge and ever growing portion of right wing Americans, many of them wealthy and well educated, have embraced anti- Israel and antisemitism something fierce because of what they believe to be Israel's huge hold over the US via AIPAC, the World Bank, Hollywood and the IMF. To me it's regressive and a really dangerous trend that will go mainstream at some point if the US continues as Israel's bulldog.

In regards to Gaza, we are not supposed to be "here" at this point in history. One could argue that after World War II the pattern was fixed and there is nothing that can be done now especially with one side holding the bomb. The voices of the Jews who know these bombings are too much are not being heard at all. I grew up around people who spoke out and also those who believed Israel was "never wrong." It's just atrocious.

There can be no comfort to a mother of a murdered child only the hope that time will ease the grief for what there is no words for.

But Willy Dixon said it best:

"You have made great planes to span the skies
You gave sight to the blind with other men's eyes
You even made submarines stay submerged for weeks
But it don't make sense you can't make peace

You take one man's heart and make another man live
You even go to the moon and come back thrilled
Why you can crush any country in a matter of weeks
But it don't make sense you can't make peace

You can make a transfusion that can save a life
Why you can change the darkness into broad daylight
You make the deaf man hear and the dumb man speak
But it don't make sense you can't make peace"

Comment #3 by Amy on January 2, 2009 - 7:28am

In regards to the debate over Israel, I think the key is to remember that criticizing Israel is not necessarily being anti-semitic.

Comment #4 by Russell on January 2, 2009 - 7:23pm

Israel has a legitimate right to defend themselves but they must give up the idea that they can displace people from their lands in the name of their state sovereignty.
The Palestinians are an oppressed minority in a country they once owned.
The United States citizens will experience this same oppression within 50 years when the Hispanic / Latino majority takes over the US.
I wonder will Israel support the US when the Hispanic Latino majority changes the US
your thoughts

Comment #5 by rebecca on January 3, 2009 - 12:10am

My thoughts are that the only thing relevant to this discussion is one of world peace. There is no other way. Territoriality is a human urge that must be addressed within the individual and collective psyche of humanity. Otherwise, we will annhiliate ourselves. The issue is not Israel or Palestine or Latinos and the US, the issue is how to encourage, stimulate and support dialog that ends the idea that some have the right to peace and prosperity and some don't.

Until humanity wakes up to the reality that peaceful coexistence must be the goal of every conversation, decision, exchange, piece of legislation, and so forth, we will be on the path to destruction.

And I'm not talking about some romantic idea here--we're not all going to run off into the sunset holding hands. I'm talking about changing the entire discourse from resource hoarding and management and extreme religious and ideological views, to one of how untold billions can eat, be free of violence, be self-determing, etc

The countours of this converstaion may demand the birth of an entirely new language and strategy. As many have said, if we can put a man on the moon...the key is, we all have to change our minds, one of the hardest things for human beings to do.

Sometimes it takes something completely catastrophic--the global economic crisis, for instance, will no doubt change our relationship to spending and money. Hopefully, we won't have to wait for other major catastrophes to wake up to what needs to be done.

We might not see the goal in our lifetime, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do the work now.

Comment #6 by Anonymous on January 3, 2009 - 10:14am

how come you dont post about jewish children murdered by hamas islamic jilhad etc
why are you anti isreal

Comment #7 by rebecca on January 3, 2009 - 10:31am

Actually, my post speaks to that question, and I deliberately focused on mothers of all murdered children. I feel the same about Israeli mothers, Rwandan mothers, American mothers. And fathers. My point being: how do you put human beings back together again after these horrors?

The point is to stop the histrionics. I am not against anyone. I think all people should have the right to exist in dignity. I don't deny that to the people on the land now called "Israel" and "Palestine."

The point is, that land is not inherently "Palestine" or "Israel". That land is open, and perpetually free for redefinition. And the killing of children will only stop when all decide to prioritize peace above their deep seated beliefs about what that land means.

I also do not support any kind of discourse that demands anyone have an allegiance to either side of this particular struggle. As a few commenters have written, people should not have to be afraid to have an opinion about Israel/Palesitine. And I think accusations, especially anonymous ones,  like the previous poster, contribute to this fear.

As Audre Lorde wrote, Our silence will not protect us.

The only way out of this quagmire will be through it. Intimidating others who attempt to contribute their insights will only yield more of the same.

Comment #8 by Anonymous on January 4, 2009 - 5:49am

i understandf its an awful thing to lose you chilsd my heart goes out to these people i to hate the senseless of warr

Comment #9 by Super Amanda on January 7, 2009 - 5:23pm

And the war at home here in California...

Oscar Grant we grieve your loss too and what it meant to be a 22 year old father. Back in the day you'd rumble, laugh and be on your way home , jumping over the BART turnstile to safety.

Now you are shot dead while unarmed.

Comment #10 by Anonymous on January 9, 2009 - 10:53pm

Rebecca,
This is an illegal occupation. Israel, with the financial support of the US, has been illegally occupying Palestine since 1967 and for the past 18 months, been making life even more hellish for the 1.5 million residents of Gaza.

Incidentally, Hamas was in talks with Israel. It is Israel who does not want to compromise. Their occupation of Palestine is illegal, the UN tells Israel over and over again to get out of the occupied territories. And this occupation has been brutal, so it's not only about the names of land (Israel, Palestine).

You are trying to gloss over the politics of the matter, but the politics, which are pretty cut and dried and easy to understand despite the media's intentional confusion of the facts, shows that the Israeli government is a monster. They are denying that there is a humanitarian crisis in Gaza, despite the UN reports of workers on the ground and obvious fact. And yes, it doesn't matter what nationality the mothers of slain children are: a child's death is horrific, that's not the point. The point is that Israel instigated this.

If anyone wants more information, they should google: the electronic Intifada, Neve Gordon, or Norman Finkelstein.

Comment #11 by Anonymous on January 10, 2009 - 3:57am

MIDEAST: Children Found Starving

Comment #12 by rebecca on January 11, 2009 - 8:49am

I hear you anonymous. It is a serious problem. I hope you are as outraged by Oscar Grant's murder and the millions of human beings living in slavery worldwide as you are about the current humanitiarian crisis in Israel.

Israel's problem isn't too different from Germany's or Chechnya's or Rwanda's. Until we find a language to break through the particular identity at the moment, we will never recognize that the underlying issues have to do with resource control and human avarice, attachment to religious ideas and basic human territoriality.

These are the appropriate targets of our upset--not an entire people or government; it is the conditions that create these horrific events, and the human urges that allow them must be addressed in each one of us on behalf of the species.

The point is, as Sweet Honey and Rock sang in one of their amazing songs--none of our hands are clean. To look over there and not over here is to participate in a deadly delusion that the bad people are over there; we must take responsibility for our own participation.

Which is not to say we should be silent in the face of genocide, but it is to recognize what is really at work in the midst of the carnage and direct our focus to dissipating that.

Comment #13 by Anonymous on January 12, 2009 - 10:41pm

Of course there are other matters in the world to be upset about and that I am upset about (I have protested against police brutality). Just because I discuss Israel and am upset about its imposing a humanitarian crisis on Gaza doesn't mean that I am indifferent about to Oscar Grant or global slavery, so I don't understand your opening comment. People who accuse Israel's critics of anti-Semitism (and by the way, I am NOT saying that you are accusing anyone of anti-Semitism, there is no evidence that I see in your post to suggest that) point to other matters and say, "Well, you complain about Israel and you don't complain about slavery, you don't complain about Rwanda, or the Congo." With all due respect, this is not a legitimate argument against those who criticize Israel. Those who work against police brutality in the US, for womens' rights in Afghanistan, for gay rights in Iran all criticize their own governments, they are not called out for not speaking about other issues in other countries. No one says to RAWA, "Well you criticize the Afghani government, but you don't criticize those allowing the genocide in Rwanda," no one says that to these women because that just would not make sense. So if we criticize Israel, I don't think it's fair for people to say that we are indifferent to other issues. Usually, if you see people protesting one of these issues, that means that they care deeply about the rest. I protest Israel, but I care deeply about what happened to Oscar Grant, slavery in Haiti and elsewhere, homophobia in California, and womens' rights in Afghanistan.

While some would argue that I am not Israeli, but American, I do have the right to criticize the occupation as an American taxpayer, which brings me to my next point:

Israel's occcupation of Palestine does differ from Rwanda, Chechnya and Germany because the occupation would not be able to continue another day without the $3 billion in aid and weapons from the US government, so we the taxpayers are funding this.

So I disagree with the idea that this is "identity" or "human urges", this is a political matter in which a few elite are benefitting by the suffering and exploitation of many. OKay, so the urge of a few elite is at play here, and okay, maybe identity is employed to try to keep the conflict going (the idea of "If you are Jewish and you are anti-Zionist, then you are a self-hater") but that doesn't really work as many of Israel's most vocal critics are Jewish people. And human nature can take all of us in different directions, good and bad, we can choose, and some who have chosen bad because maintaining the occupation is on their interest.

And I also never said that the Israeli people were "bad" but I have criticized their government, which I feel is a legitimate action on my part and the part of millions of others. If you put the vote up to the people in Israel Proper (who are being economically exploited by their government in favor of the Israeli settlers, who most are probably not even originally from Israel) on whether or not they want peace and a two-state solution, most would overwhelmingly vote "Yes".

I always have faith in the people, who are largely good, no matter what country, it's the governments that I never have any faith in, no matter what country. :)

Comment #14 by rebecca on January 14, 2009 - 10:18am
Sounds good to me. xo
Comment #15 by Coach Outlet Store on December 1, 2010 - 3:41am

Nice blog keep on posting this kind of interesting posts

Comment #16 by Nike Chaussure on April 19, 2011 - 2:23am

Nike soccer shoes are a must purchase for those a person folks that are seeking outstanding top quality along with outstanding style.

Comment #17 by wijslth on April 22, 2011 - 3:41am

Way back in 1970, people would carry into account wearing an pricey watch a standing insignia. Not any more unless you are talking about a designer collections.

Comment #18 by Authorhouse on February 22, 2012 - 8:48am

After reading this article I can say that it is really a knowledgeable post. I found this page on yahoo. Thanks for sharing

Comment #19 by BMW service in San Fernando Valley on July 12, 2012 - 6:13am

Actually I have been finding news for reading, so I like this website because this website is always updating some latest and different types of news. I know this news is very old but I so happy to visiting here and I will definitely visit again this website.

Comment #20 by replica montblanc watches for sale on January 12, 2014 - 7:27am

[url=http://www.madisoncountyne.com/iwc/]www.madisoncountyne.com/iwc/‎[/url] Europe is recognized for their manufacture of fantasti c wrist timepieces within planet [url=http://www.yourdiabeticcat.com/montblanc/]replica montblanc watches[/url] [url=http://petalumafarmersmarket.com/tag-heuer.html]replica tag heuer online[/url] [url=http://petalumafarmersmarket.com/tag-heuer.html]replica tag heuer watches‎[/url] . For the reason that for the delicious customer base [url=http://petalumafarmersmarket.com/tag-heuer.html]replica tag heuer watches‎[/url] , A new rr relojes

Comment #21 by Puma on November 25, 2014 - 12:11am

I have learn some excellent stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how much attempt you set to make such a fantastic informative website.

Comment #22 by Marika on November 29, 2014 - 4:28pm
Comment #23 by Naruto the last movie soundtrack on December 20, 2014 - 2:56pm

Naruto the last movie soundtrack

Comment #24 by angeline6404 on December 25, 2014 - 5:22pm

Honey can be a great cough suppressor. You can give your child a teaspoon of honey to calm his or her cough or stir it inside a cup of warm water or herbal tea. Please note the children under age of 12 should not consume any honey (even in baked goods), for their intestinal tract is not developed enough to handle the botulism spores. Corn syrup and molasses also contain botulism spores and can be avoided in infants under calendar year of reign.

[6] \"You. our Lord and Fin. created all things, and through your will these people created and feature their being\" (Revelation 4:11). Of Christ: \"For by him everything were created: things in heaven is without a doubt earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were caused by him applies to him\" (Colossians 1:16). For Christians, especially: \"[You] are not your own; you were bought in a price. Therefore honor God with your body\" (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

Take good way Nyatoh versus Teak within area of wood measurement: Durability. Nyatoh wood will likely be rated as Class 3, nondurable to moderately durable, and includes a low resistance to termite panic or anxiety attack. Its sapwood is liable to powder-post beetle confront. Other woods more familiar to us with this similar durability rating are: American Cherry: African mahogany: Japanese Oak: Southern Pine: American Walnut: and Western Red Cedar, just among others.

Remember To Breathe. While you perform an ab exercise such being a crunch, exhale when you reach the finale or top position. This will be relevant because it helps you better contract your abs. Holding the position for an additional or two will maximize muscle-fiber involvement.

Sugar creates an acidic environment on your body and lowers your body's defense mechanism. This includes the corn syrup that is found relating to your ingredient record. Great substitutes for sugar or fake pancake syrup are raw honey, 100% pure maple syrup or agave nectar. We use raw honey to replace the sugar in muffin recipes and real maple syrup to sweeten our oatmeal.

Rosemary - It is rich in calcium additionally among the herbs for improves remembrance. In addition to calming the nerves, rosemary relaxes muscles, anxiety around the body, reduces tension and appearance to affect directly cherish processes.

So you like sweet things but to help substitute real sugar for something with less fat. Don't go for artificial sweetyou'll need to have additional toxins that harm system. Look for Stevia or Xylitol and avoid diet soda which actually adds on pounds associated with cut kilocalories.

Horses fight and kick and bite amongst themselves always working toward where are put into the pecking order, don't understand they can look at us in precisely light? Look - either we take the position of herd leader or we'll fall behind our own horse planet pecking order and my horses will \"Tell Us\" how things should be, and the material or method they deliver this command to us can obviously come to us in the form from a kick.

Comment #25 by Curt Tavernia on January 1, 2015 - 7:46pm

I needed to compose you one very little word to be able to say thank you the moment again regarding the precious views you've provided above. It's simply particularly open-handed with people like you to present easily just what a number of people would have offered for an electronic book to make some bucks for their own end, especially now that you could have done it in the event you decided. The good tips also served to provide a fantastic way to recognize that other people online have similar eagerness much like my very own to figure out more and more when it comes to this condition. I think there are thousands of more enjoyable opportunities up front for those who find out your blog.

I want to show some appreciation to you just for rescuing me from this particular crisis. Because of surfing around throughout the the web and obtaining thoughts which were not powerful, I thought my life was done. Being alive without the presence of strategies to the issues you've fixed by way of the blog post is a critical case, and the kind that could have badly damaged my career if I hadn't discovered your web site. Your main skills and kindness in touching every part was priceless. I don't know what I would've done if I had not come across such a point like this. I can now look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for your reliable and amazing guide. I won't hesitate to endorse your site to any person who would need care on this subject.

I definitely wanted to write a simple comment so as to thank you for those marvelous guidelines you are giving here. My rather long internet lookup has finally been paid with useful knowledge to share with my contacts. I would suppose that many of us site visitors actually are rather fortunate to be in a magnificent community with so many special individuals with beneficial opinions. I feel pretty fortunate to have encountered your weblog and look forward to many more enjoyable moments reading here. Thanks a lot once again for all the details.

Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably special possiblity to read from this website. It is often very amazing and as well , packed with amusement for me personally and my office mates to visit your blog no less than three times a week to read through the fresh items you have. And lastly, I'm also actually contented with all the exceptional points you serve. Selected 4 areas in this article are truly the most impressive we have ever had.

I want to get across my love for your generosity in support of those who require help with that subject matter. Your real commitment to passing the solution across came to be particularly insightful and has really encouraged people just like me to get to their endeavors. Your new informative advice indicates so much to me and further more to my peers. Best wishes; from everyone of us. cukiernia warszawa

Comment #26 by 4shared.com on January 10, 2015 - 2:37pm

Hello to all, the contents existing at this site are genuinely amazing
for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work
fellows.

Comment #28 by Download Console games on April 24, 2015 - 10:24pm

Your initial generate connected with "Majora's Mask" marketed with regards to 3. thirty-six zillion reports world-wide. Critics termed the sport "the very best experience this Nintendo 64 provides, inch along with "one of the most original office space in all of the involving gambling. inches
Free Download Console Games

Comment #29 by Console Games on April 24, 2015 - 10:30pm

The initial discharge regarding "Majora's Mask" marketed about 3. thirty six zillion replicates world-wide. Critics called the action "the very best venture the actual Developers sixty four offers, " as well as "one of the most extremely innovative premises to all connected with games. inches
Download console games

Comment #30 by carole8237 on April 26, 2015 - 4:27am

REALTOR®, realtor.com®, the spherical icon of a property within a circular map, the “WHERE Residence Comes about” tagline and stylized symbol remedies together with any one or more from the foregoing are trademarks in the NATIONAL Affiliation OF REALTORS® and therefore are utilized with its authorization. These and all other trademarks employed Within this work tend to be the residence in their respective house owners.

Persons in Team quarters - Wards in armed service hospitals for individuals who've no typical home elsewhere (%)

Citrus Hills can be a golfing Local community inside the city of Hernando…in five minutes from your house. This residence gives the Florida state appeal with modern-day conveniences and well-liked features close invest in…permitting you to enjoy a laid back, peaceful holiday.

This area of Florida contains a secluded compact-city come to feel with easy accessibility, key highways, that get you to definitely all the great Disney and Common points of interest in an inexpensive period of time.

Be sure to proper the next faults and resend: Enter a number of legitimate electronic mail addresses separated by commas.

Your luxury retreat options two bedrooms: The roomy learn suite which has a king sizing mattress, non-public tub and Office environment over wanting the enclosed pool. Also provided is a pleasing visitor space that has a queen dimensions mattress with its possess bath, with Jacuzzi tub and access to the pool.

Persons in Group quarters - Wards in military services hospitals for patients which have no usual dwelling elsewhere (%)

Ocala, Florida is among Florida's Distinctive sites. Ocala Florida has various house models, minimal taxes and a lot of company and recreation alternatives. Living in Ocala insures a Florida retirement at its most effective as well as a really perfect spot for people to improve.

Lovely substantial residence with screened-in pool, very hot tub, BBQ, quite a few patios, outside Tiki bar, within bar, pool table, new pots and pans, and the many conveniences of household. The homeowners are attentive: they brought in Charming, new outside plants in advance of we arrived Because the former types got hit by frost and acquired a completely new stove. All households while in the subdivision are on an acre of land or more so There may be privacy, peaceful and TREES, a little something You do not locate in a few Fla.

Attractive 98 acre farm on Millionaire's row, Probably the most incredible farms within the county. Superior earlier mentioned rolling pastures with scenic sights is The most exclusive houses available today on a considerable farm.Massive...

The following occurred at the airfield by itself, promptly soon after takeoff, during the last landing strategy, and/or all through an tried go-about:

We provide the largest choice of Qualities for almost any vacation situation and every finances. We’re devoted to assisting families and pals obtain an ideal holiday vacation rental to produce unforgettable journey ordeals together. Find out more Ocala MLS Search

Comment #31 by edyth5089 on May 1, 2015 - 12:32am

Be thoroughly prepared to pass your drug test Urine Drug Test

Comment #32 by heriberto5785 on May 30, 2015 - 7:06pm

Great content when compared to some of the other subject material I've checked out. Carry on the good work.

Comment #33 by shenna6090 on June 12, 2015 - 2:36pm

Now i'm actually glad I came across this posting. It's nicely written and the content is great. I am hoping to find more like this.

Comment #34 by mama on September 16, 2015 - 12:50pm

ท่องเที่ยวเชียงใหม่
เที่ยวเชียงใหม่
เชียงใหม่น่าเที่ยว

Comment #35 by catskillmtns.org on November 3, 2015 - 8:42pm

I truly enjoy reading through on this web site, it holds superb blog posts. "One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly." by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.

Comment #36 by gestapo on November 13, 2015 - 7:00pm

I want to pursue a major in creative writing, and eventually become a fiction writer, but my question is, besides teaching english (which I NEVER picture myself doing), what is there for someone with a creative writing degree to do before they have written any books. My mom says a degree in creative writing is like signing up to work at Starbuck's until i get published, is this the case?.

Comment #37 by promis in pornos on December 8, 2015 - 10:51am

Dabei kann es sich um jegliche Wunsch handeln.

Comment #38 by mignon4213 on December 20, 2015 - 7:58pm

This wasn't the site We were looking for but now I'm glad I came across it. I see it's very popular on the web. Good job.

Comment #39 by klicken für Quelle on January 8, 2016 - 10:18am

Es ist einfach nur wahnsinnig geil!

Comment #40 by erfahren Sie mehr on January 10, 2016 - 6:09pm

Tatsächlich machten sie sich bei den wilden Rhythmen gegenseitig splitternackt.

Comment #41 by Janie on January 30, 2016 - 5:53am

It's actually very complicated in this active life to listen news
on Television, thus I only use world wide web for that purpose, and obtain the most recent news.

My page Advanced Trim Cleanse

Comment #42 by hier drüben on February 3, 2016 - 10:29pm

Spitze Absätze enganliegender Lederstiefel hinterliessen Spuren auf der Haut...

Comment #43 by alex2245 on March 13, 2016 - 7:10pm

Sensual and erotic. Two phrases that finest explain hollywood actress hilary duff. Initially a dancer, she shortly moved into hollywood television, and due to the fact then appeared in a string of movies in hollywood, English, French, Italian, and Portuguese languages.The 33-year old scorching and sexy actress very first realized fame when she appeared in a tunes online video for a hollywood synthpop team. She then grew to become a tv presenter and had early publicity in a French erotic television set serial, Serie Rose.

In 1992 came hot and pretty hilary duff's film debut, appearing in Jamon, jamon and the Academy Award-successful international language film, Belle Epoque. She manufactured her Hollywood debut in All the Pretty Horses in 2000 and had her initially Hollywood lead hilaryduff unseen pics

Comment #44 by Renee on April 3, 2016 - 7:42am

Redpoint Marketing Consultants did a superb job making a brand id foor my neew paving and sealcoating enterprise.

My webpage business email address lookup - http://Sentreviews.Wordpress.com -

Comment #45 by Renee on April 3, 2016 - 7:42am

Redpoint Marketing Consultants did a superb job making a brand id for mmy new pavinbg andd sealcoating enterprise.

Feel free to visit my page: business email address lookup
-http://Sentreviews.Wordpress.com -

Comment #46 by Rat on April 25, 2016 - 7:09pm

Ich empfinde es als kleine Entschaedigung fuer etliche Stunden Folterqual.

Comment #47 by emely3031 on May 5, 2016 - 8:08pm

It is always just so refreshing to see decent content such as this considering the unnecessary material that's out there. After all, you can just tell that alot of time and patience with into this. Do you use content writers or do you create your own content?

Comment #48 by Kathy on June 28, 2016 - 4:15pm

Do you have any video of that? I'd love to find out some additional information.

My blog post black teen lesbian sex videos

Comment #49 by Jeannette on July 12, 2016 - 6:27pm

To construct a very modern advertising organization, large-scale, disruptive packages have to be balanced alongside
an ongoing tradition of optimization.

My web site - marketing innovators rosemont il -
Nifefamo.Bravesites.com,

Comment #50 by Stephanie on July 14, 2016 - 8:40pm

Maintainers (expertise, financial markets, lkfe sciences, and oil and fuel industries) are positive-tuning their earlier automated marketing systems automation investments.