Woman: The Ballad of John and Yoko

Yoko's love for John and John's love for Yoko was the heart at the center of their own personal peace movement. Both artists, they influenced each other, creating an alchemical effect bigger than either one could achieve on their own. From my perspective, theirs was a true partnership-- transgressive and transcendent and transformative, a love story for all time.

I stumbled upon these videos while reading Cara at Curvature's fascinating  feminist analysis of Yoko.

Double Fantasy

January 11th, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by Carol on January 17, 2009 - 9:15am

Absolutely fascinating article about Yoko. I won't have time to read it all this morning, but I will save it to my favourites for later this evening. Thank you.

Comment #2 by bfp on February 6, 2009 - 7:57pm

that is SUCH a profound thought--that a couple's love is the center of their politics. Usually it's the other way around.

Comment #3 by Julia on October 9, 2011 - 8:41pm

I love it !

Comment #4 by soldes Lancel Premier Flirt on December 15, 2012 - 10:30am

soldes lancel sac bien plus de 1.000 miles 1 Lancel Premier Flirt .600 km au SE de rapport trimestriel La ville principale est Wellington; La première ville et premier port est Auckland. sacs mode LANCEL officier militaire qui travaille maintenant dans la scène de Las Vegas ambiance. Il était évident qu"il y avait un besoin pour une satisfaction de la clientèle orientée exemple des armes à feu de Las Vegas avec des offres uniques, Sélection pour les filles et hautWorldWideWebWorth folks,Améliorer votre apparence et style

Comment #5 by Gold Market on October 26, 2014 - 6:08am

I don't even understand how I ended up here, but I assumed this post used to be good.
I do not realize who you are but certainly you're going to
a well-known blogger in the event you aren't already. Cheers!

Comment #6 by Trevor on January 5, 2016 - 8:08am

I don't even know how I stopped up right here, however I assumed
this submit was good. I don't recognize who you're however definitely you're going to a
well-known blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

My blog Muscle Mass

Comment #7 by concurso peb ii 2016 sp on April 3, 2016 - 8:38am

Todos e cada um dos concursos exigem dedicação e esforço, porque as vagas são bastante concorridas, muitas pessoas almejam conseguir um
emprego através de concurso.

Comment #8 by Avery on May 2, 2016 - 7:17pm

Hi there this iss somewhat of off topic but I wass wondering
if blogs usse WYSIWYG editors or iif you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how soo I wanted too geet guidance from someone
with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

my blg - bikeradar best mountain bikes under 1000

Comment #9 by Essie on March 22, 2017 - 2:47am

This classification was assigned because: the application was
scanned by the Aptoide Anti-Malware platform and no viruses had been detected.

my blog post racing2hack us

Comment #10 by Paulo Joaquim on August 31, 2017 - 7:11pm

Fios anágenos têm bainhas ligados às suas raízes.

meu net-work : tonico capilar queda cabelo

Comment #11 by Maria Maria Eduarda on December 11, 2017 - 10:11pm

mais alto inimigo da ereção chama-se adrenalina.

Dê uma olhada a meu página : www.ejaculacaoprecoce.club/disfunçăo diastólica a leve ventriculo esquerdo

Comment #12 by Maria Maria Eduarda on December 11, 2017 - 10:11pm

mais alto inimigo da ereção chama-se adrenalina.

meu net-work www.ejaculacaoprecoce.club/disfunçăo diastólica a leve ventriculo esquerdo