And for a little Super Bowl Ad Humor

Interesting the mean boss is Japanese and the rich guy is black. And yet...I  don't remember seeing either group represented in the lineup of CEOS who got 24 million dollar bonuses from TARP.

Made me laugh, though. And we all need to do more of that, so drop links and share the mirth!

February 5th, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by Danielle on February 6, 2009 - 12:11am

I laughed, too, but forgot to notice what race they all were. I'm MARRIED to the naked guy picking his toes. Does that mean it's time for a new husband?

Comment #2 by rebecca on February 6, 2009 - 11:29am
Maybe.
Comment #3 by rebecca on February 6, 2009 - 11:29am
Do you have any funny ones to link us to?
Comment #4 by Kimberly Brill on February 6, 2009 - 3:35pm

Thanks for the much needed laugh! I missed the Super Bowl commercials this year. Careerbuilder has an amazing agency no doubt. I also had a laugh at the Lily Tomlin video - she's a firecracker! :)

Comment #5 by Asafo on February 7, 2009 - 10:08am

I've felt like this after between three and six months on every job I have ever had. That's why now I have made a committment to never work for someone ever again. I have definately learnt my lesson. Self employed with my own business, hopefully employing other people, from now on.

And(yes I know) to be honest I don't think I'd feel any different if I was making lots of money, or would I ? I haven't had the pleasure of that experience as yet.

Comment #6 by Anonymous on February 8, 2009 - 5:29am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9ORFOVDFjo this isn't superbowl and i know im late to the party, but...folks are saying this is hilarious,..it didn't make me laugh at all, in fact my only reaction was i feel him. i am him...but i guess comedy is diff for everybody?
Comment #7 by rebecca on February 9, 2009 - 4:16am
It's me, too. Funny, though!
Comment #8 by Asafo on February 17, 2009 - 11:28pm

Had to watch this again a few times. Good comedy precisely because it takes a hard reality most people can relate to and turns it into a clever sequence.

Comment #9 by photoshop on November 21, 2010 - 12:06pm

At first I thought that it's not that funny, but I couldn't stop laughing once I realized how funny it really is.