Write Now.

Hey beauties,

I'm doing manuscript consults for the next two months, and planning the next Maui Memoir Writing Workshop.

Now's the time to get feedback on the manuscript you need to sell, and/or come to Maui to learn the Art of Memoir amidst pineapple fields, avocado trees, and of course, the big, blue ocean.

Consults are ongoing and the Workshop will be June 14-20

No time to waste. Write now.

Catch a wave.

April 9th, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by Anonymous on September 20, 2009 - 8:34am

If this is where you are now, you are too lucky ! Not fair !

Comment #2 by Jane on July 28, 2010 - 1:54am

Agree... This picture looks amazing! So bright and peaceful.

Sport meals | Отели США

Comment #3 by Focusqualitybase on January 3, 2014 - 4:38am

This was really an interesting one and I like to say that keep posting and entertaining us.

Comment #4 by Behance on April 1, 2014 - 6:32am

Well Vocab, not too much of big words. It really makes the people be eating their brains.

Comment #5 by leatherp on May 13, 2014 - 4:56am

Very Soon you will be seeing my content on this very site, or some other site. You all will find out.

Comment #6 by Lauren Miller on September 1, 2014 - 8:15am

This is outstanding blog, it gives me more consideration for general, analyzing of this sort.

Comment #7 by Anonymous on September 4, 2014 - 4:00pm

“The home was no longer in keeping with the family’s lifestyle and was badly in need of a more current design style,

Comment #8 by Anonymous on September 4, 2014 - 4:09pm

I'm doing manuscript consults for the next two months,
www.favoursplus.com.au

Comment #9 by Anonymous on September 25, 2015 - 12:30pm

Could possibly amazing one-two boxing technique suitable for women and men brand-new internet site internet site! o'connell

Comment #10 by Anonymous on October 15, 2015 - 11:17am

This can be a stunning write-up as the details outlined listed here are entirely crucial. Let me guide provide because of the particular content composer concerning her or his great area from the bargain. Woodlands Executive Condo

Comment #11 by Anonymous on November 10, 2015 - 10:14am

I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Cleaning service Los Angeles

Comment #12 by Anonymous on December 15, 2015 - 9:50am

I definitely will certainly the exact goods and services Though my wife and i seek out your web site that return back later on in life. landlord electrical

Comment #13 by Anonymous on December 15, 2015 - 9:50am

Comment #14 by Anonymous on December 31, 2015 - 5:22am

What a genuine great and valuable write-up, this theme can be quite useful. Keep writing while using the great do the job, many thanks intended for sharing these details. limo companies in orange county

Comment #15 by Anonymous on February 2, 2016 - 11:02am

The consequence of outstanding perform inside doing your own write-up. You are able to oftentimes you can be educative since this kind of. Ultrasonidos

Comment #16 by Anonymous on February 19, 2016 - 7:24am

For under a great together with discovering your own personal website a great extended period. SAP in the Cloud

Comment #17 by Anonymous on March 5, 2016 - 5:15am

We are also in search of this sort of tip which is used well. Even so identified your website. I've got to congratulate anyone actually genuine wonderful web page. Japanese Restaurants Inver Grove Heights MN

Comment #18 by Vitiligo12 on July 21, 2016 - 10:50am

Vitiligo Michael Jackson
Vitiligo product helps provide the treatment of Vitiligo. We specialise in treatment for Vitiligo using organic products.Vitiligo is caused by loss of pigment in the skin