Still human after all these years.

April 15th, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by Houseonahill on April 15, 2009 - 11:03am

Adorable.

Comment #2 by Carol on April 16, 2009 - 8:33am

And I hope that he retains that in the times ahead :-)

Comment #3 by Brown Imani on April 23, 2009 - 6:05pm

I love this man.I love his faith in this country,I love his love of family,I love his strength,I love his swagger! I love that in spite of the barrage of vitriol he must endure each day that he remains confident & unflappable while doing an impossible job.I love that he now has a new running buddy cause I know Michelle is super-busy too!
Thanx for this pic, haven't seen it anywhere else.

Comment #4 by Marcy Webb on June 17, 2009 - 5:49am

This is the most precious pic ever! ADORABLE!!!

Comment #5 by hdfrt5 on September 13, 2011 - 3:46am

Oh I love this so much. I found their book "A Lion Called Christian" in the Santa Rosa library when I was teenager and never forgot it. I'm glad Christian got his genes out there and went back to the wild a free man.

Comment #6 by Darenz on December 13, 2015 - 7:35pm

Hi Zakiya it was a pleasure meniteg you at Weavers Gardens at China's Event and I am the Int'l Flight Attendant with the All Natural Skinny Fiber Supplement to help with your Health and Lose Weight product I love your site and please let me know about your Events and what you have going on so I would love to support you.

Comment #7 by payless auto insurance Brunswick OH on March 2, 2016 - 11:00am

If you want to get read, this is how you should write.