Today: Nothing

May 16th, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by DJ on May 18, 2009 - 7:46pm

hey rebecca, can't say that I get this post. what does it mean?

Comment #2 by Denny on May 19, 2009 - 1:30am

Well, I could be off base here - but the most says to me - today is Monday and saying 'nothing' is about the best that can be said:)...okay, definitely putting my own spin on it - which may well just be the point.

see you soon...

Comment #3 by rebecca on May 19, 2009 - 4:34am
you guys are funny! today: nothing. i love it, because all of our days are so busily digital, or digitally busy. i like the idea of a big CLEAR button. today, nothing. today, a rest. today, a break. today, openness. today, emptiness. today, breathe.
Comment #4 by rebecca on May 19, 2009 - 4:50am
i also really like the design. simple and minimalist, but with color.
Comment #5 by Kimberly on May 22, 2009 - 1:09am

Simple. Beautiful. Powerful.

Comment #6 by Marcy Webb on June 14, 2009 - 6:47pm

Rebecca, I just may have to borrow this. I think that there is such intense pressure to blog - every day - that, despite no matter how hard one may try, there is simply - nothing. I'm trying to be ok with writing nothing some days, and a filler such as this would be great.

Comment #7 by rebecca on June 15, 2009 - 9:54am
Borrow, borrow, borrow. I totally understand. Take everything. The more you give, the more you receive.
Comment #8 by p90x on May 24, 2011 - 7:28am

These supplements and programs are almost like having a personal fitness trainer online. And while they can't personally accompany you to the gym, this company can arm you with all the wisdom and knowledge you'll need so you won't be confused as to what to do when you get there. Just follow their guidelines.

Comment #9 by elect on September 13, 2011 - 3:45am

I admire the important information you offer within your content. I'll bookmark your web site and have my kids examine up the following typically. I am pretty certain they will discover plenty of new stuff here than anybody else!

Comment #10 by Jefferson on November 28, 2013 - 11:28am

We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.

Your website offered us with valuable info to work on.
You've done an impressive job and our entire community will likely be
grateful to you.

Comment #11 by Evelina Morris on July 21, 2017 - 12:38pm

Sometimes there are days when you do not want to do anything. Usually this happens when a person best college essays service is very tired during the work during the week.