Writing in Paradise

Happy Sunday!

Last week's workshop was AMAZING. Students beautiful, Banyan house beautiful, all of it, just gorgeous. A dream.

Thank you writers, for your trust and hard work.

Resting a bit, and then...getting ready for the second of three Maui workshops.

SIx spots left for August 15-22.

Come write your heart out...and then go wade in the ocean blue.

Register.

xo

June 22nd, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by Denny S. Bryce on June 23, 2009 - 5:30pm

Hi Rebecca!

Your workshop was AMAZING! The thoughtfulness and expertise you shared was of a level I've never experienced before at a writer's workshop (and as I mentioned, I've been doing a lot of workshopping the past few years). But the five days I spent with you in Maui went beyond workshop - it was awe inspiring. The group that assembled in Makawao was extraordinary, too. Such sincere writers, and so talented, and you do know how to bring the best out of a group! It was the most informative and rewarding experience I've had working on my craft. Thank you.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the opportunity to work with you, visit Maui for the first time (and so definitely not the last), and to finish my novel!

I'll be in touch!

Best,

Denny

Comment #2 by rebecca on June 24, 2009 - 5:37am
YAY! I love you, too. Can't wait to read more of your hot, fabulous novella. And help get it published, too. x
Comment #3 by Super Amanda on June 25, 2009 - 11:17pm
Comment #4 by Julia on October 9, 2011 - 8:40pm

The paradise, indeed !

Comment #5 by vikas on January 15, 2012 - 3:36pm

do you have any workshop in India ???

Comment #6 by vikas on January 15, 2012 - 3:38pm

plz do reply to me .
my adresss: http://how-notes.blogspot.com

Comment #7 by technical translation on March 30, 2012 - 7:03pm

Wow this post has really blown me off. I have read it few times and I must say that I really loved it. Of course there are some things that I can't agree with but overall a brilliant post. Keep the same job in the future too!

Comment #8 by essays on October 23, 2012 - 4:56am

Writing in paradis is a great idea this is the place to think what you should write.. i like your blog

Comment #9 by forum wędkarskie kołowrotki on October 12, 2014 - 1:40am

I get pleasure from, cause I discoovered exactly what I waas having a
look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nicfe
day. Bye

Comment #10 by Charlene on February 3, 2015 - 3:12am
Comment #11 by Pokemon hack on October 22, 2016 - 4:26pm

This is really good for the coins and balls for pokemon go and you can be becoming enough rich when you need pokecoins here.

Comment #12 by Click on November 16, 2016 - 2:13pm

Your work is wonderful!clash of clans cheats gems

Comment #13 by Branden Coulter on December 21, 2016 - 8:31am

Only 1 spot left for the bigger people.
Erectile Booster Method realonlinereview online reviews

Comment #14 by tap sports baseball 2016 hack on February 1, 2017 - 1:08am

Nice response in return of this issue with firm arguments and describing the whole thing on the topic of that.

Comment #15 by my nba 2k17 cheats on September 2, 2017 - 11:03pm

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog
website? The account aided me a appropriate deal.

I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast
provided vivid clear idea

Comment #16 by Sex Stories on September 28, 2017 - 7:42am

the superb workshop you have done..it is very helpful to many people. i really like her.thanks for your information.

Comment #17 by Navya on December 8, 2017 - 8:04am

Nice blog the blog is very informative to keep sharing all this type of informationIt's a great post, Really useful content you have shared, This post gives me lots of advice it is very useful for me.

Comment #18 by Ankita on December 13, 2017 - 6:39am

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me.Very interesting thank you for making the article useful for me.for more fun please visit our site.