Leaves of Grass

But the expression of a well-made man appears not only in his face;

It is in his limbs and joints also, it is curiously in the joints of his hips and wrists;

It is in his walk, the carriage of his neck, the flex of his waist and knees—dress does not hide him;

The strong, sweet, supple quality he has, strikes through the cotton and flannel;

To see him pass conveys as much as the best poem, perhaps more;
You linger to see his back, and the back of his neck and shoulder-side.

July 28th, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by Milagro on April 20, 2018 - 3:22am

The variety of Get FB Likes Cheap, feedback, and shares on the
post.

Comment #2 by Lauri on June 30, 2018 - 6:36pm

El bosentan vendo es un inductor de
CYP3A y CYP2C9.

Comment #3 by Lauri on June 30, 2018 - 6:36pm

El bosentan vendo es un inductor de CYP3A y CYP2C9.

Comment #4 by Jasa Mengetik Online on July 8, 2018 - 12:59pm

Thank you for every other excellent article.
The place else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal
way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the
look for such information.

Comment #5 by Louie on July 17, 2018 - 11:04am

Я зачастую читаю материалы большего объема, но тут намного более подробно
объясняется суть!!!

my web site; Омигл рулетка онлайн

Comment #6 by Kami on August 18, 2018 - 8:57am

Como fazer tiara de meia de seda para bebê. https://www.rcdiscuss.com/member.php?u=166049-AbbyKittel

Comment #7 by Vallie on November 24, 2018 - 10:40am

Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like how to hack someones snapchat have you share
some stories/information. I know my visitors would
enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested,
feel free to send me an email.

Comment #8 by Vallie on November 24, 2018 - 10:41am

I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I
know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel
free how to hack someones snapchat send me an email.