Sophia Loren in Libya, via Hollywood

Love the legs, light, rocks, cigarette, turn of her head, strong nose, throw-on dress, easy sexuality. Love the raw feminine power. The beauty.

September 20th, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by Super Amanda on September 21, 2009 - 1:19am

Sophia Loren is my number one female icon!!

I have a Sophia Loren collage on the wall near the changing table with over 400 photos in it. I made it when I was 21, its followed me everywhere
She made so many beautiful films with the most exquiste costumes like Breath of Scandal and Madame sans Gene and Heller in Pink Tights.
Costumes by Edith Head or Ella Bei of the Knize fashion house in Austria, co stars like Heston, Grant, Peck, Widmark, and of course Marcello and DeSica!
I love how truly Italian she is inside and out. I love her cookbooks and I LOVE that she convinced Tina to go back on the road.
What a mum too, she spent eight months in the same hotel room on bedest for her first baby Carlo and then seven months again for her second son Eduardo.

I can't identify with Gwen Stefani and Lady Gaga or the Sopranos women. All have their coolness in their bleached white hair but they don't speak of my Italy and to me as an Italian. Sophia is old world.

You'll notice that while many of today's media perennials have ripped of countless other famous sex symbols like Marilyn they've never attempted Loren as it would be a joke Loren is Amazonian hourglass who'd smash them like bugs! case in pint, Bryan Adams REALLY bad Guess campaign:

(watch the video! Very sexy!)

Sophia Loren belongs to that very small rare group of stars and film legends like Pam Greir, Jane Russell, Anita Ekberg , Christina Hendricks and Uma Thurman; tall, really shapely and super powerful. I could go on and on about how much i love her!

GREAT PHOTO!

Comment #2 by Steve @ Annuity on September 21, 2009 - 6:03am

That's one beautiful picture of Sophia Loren. And luv the write up you have given below the pic that's equally beautiful.

Thanks,
Steve

Comment #3 by Suzy Pafka on September 21, 2009 - 3:06pm

Sophia Loren has always been a class act.
Thanks for the words and the photo.

Suzy

Comment #4 by Surfer on September 29, 2009 - 4:57pm

Nice picture.

Sophia Loren, one of the remaining icons of cinema.

Comment #5 by Al Williams on September 30, 2009 - 8:58am

A truly mesmerising image. I was looking around the Internet to find some amazing imagery and this is really it! This is the definition of 'a picture tells the story of a thousand words'.

Thanks for sharing it!

Al

Comment #6 by Natalie on October 12, 2009 - 2:02pm

I can not think of anyone that has matched Sophia Loren. T'mes change I know and images change but the old days impression of an elegant female will always be the best.

Celebrities of today are not elegant, petite, or feminine.

Comment #7 by cheeze on January 24, 2010 - 9:40pm

has loren ever post on magazines?

Comment #8 by Ca Foreclosures on February 2, 2010 - 9:23am

Oh you are one of the great artist I know, i love yo, I am one of your fan.

Comment #9 by Cu-ut on March 19, 2010 - 2:28pm

Nice picture, black and white, and absolutely have high value on art.
If that girl behind them doesn't exist, surely the pic looks better. :D

Comment #10 by Blog Literature on March 22, 2010 - 7:50pm

Sophia Loren is one of my favorite actress. Her style is absolutely classic. I am a big fan of her. She is the icon of success in the cinema history.

Comment #11 by Lynda on April 28, 2010 - 11:54am

Wow... this picture is worth a thousands words.

Comment #12 by Rich on April 28, 2010 - 10:49pm

The scene is wonderfully done. It's perfect and also I like the black and white effect which add some classic effects. It's a sweet scene. ;-)

Comment #13 by Vietnam Train Travel on July 17, 2010 - 4:17pm

There are a lot of people who like Sophia Loren! She is a lovely woman!

Comment #14 by vibram on August 10, 2010 - 8:29am

Sophia Loren..
Wow, she is so sexy..
She is my idol

Comment #15 by Anonymous on August 11, 2010 - 7:36am

Nice picture, atramentous and white, and actually accept top amount on art.

If that babe abaft them doesn't exist, absolutely the pic looks better

Comment #16 by Anonymous on August 12, 2010 - 2:23am

Thanks for sharing

Comment #17 by Pest Control Toronto on August 14, 2010 - 9:35am

Is she Sophia Loren? I can't believe this. But however thanks for sharing such cool pic with us.

Comment #18 by Travel Blog on September 6, 2010 - 4:54pm

Very nice picture! Very nice woman!
Thanks!

Comment #19 by FabulousWoman on September 29, 2010 - 6:32pm

She looks very feminine on the picture. Beautiful picture, beautiful woman.

Comment #20 by David on October 5, 2010 - 6:34pm

My mom loves her, although my dad misspelled my name - Sofia. Beautiful, extraordinaoire!

Comment #21 by Coach Outlet Store on December 1, 2010 - 3:41am

Nice blog keep on posting this kind of interesting posts

Comment #22 by Resume Examples on March 12, 2011 - 2:43pm

I am great fan of Sophia Loren as she is great actress and her movies are symbol of great success and art.

Comment #23 by Resume Templates on March 12, 2011 - 2:46pm

Sophia was great and she is known to be the best actress of all times in Holywood. She was specially very expert in romantic movies. That was great.

Comment #24 by Adam on April 12, 2011 - 7:42am

Strong confident women are so attractive. I'm tired of the new stars with low self esteem.

Comment #25 by greg on April 12, 2011 - 8:42am

Thats what you call exotic beauty at its best. Even my wife loves her a lot sometimes i get jealous lol

Greg of Brisbane
Hypnosis

Comment #26 by media agency on April 13, 2011 - 6:30pm

It is quite refreshing to visit your posts full of inspiring ideas about the female image. It is really an exciting account of journey from libya via hollywood. However, it is not the skin but the spirit profits the soul.

Comment #27 by Sliding Closet Doors on April 17, 2011 - 6:46am

Wonderful actress and of course great body.

Comment #28 by Anja Aurora on April 19, 2011 - 9:11am

I could not help but comment on this photo as well, I really like your blog. The photos and stories you post of powerful Women is really something that I admire. Before seeing this I did not even know Sophia Loren, but now I am intrigued. She reminds me of Marilyn Monroe and other classy Ladies of old TV. So powerful in their portrayal of Feminine Power. Truly amazing. That man cannot help but cater to her every need, I am sure, that every foot fetish guy at the time was wishing they could see more of her feet. As a Financial Dominant Foot Fetish Goddess that is loves having my feet adored and worshiped I can appreciate beauty.

Goddess Anja Aurora

Comment #29 by Train Games on April 24, 2011 - 5:58pm

I like Sophia Loren a lot, she's one of my favorite actresses. She's so hot! :D

Comment #30 by Notice of Eviction on April 25, 2011 - 7:32am

Extremely full of natural event and iconic photo of Sophia Loren have attracted me for its decent,eye pleasing beauty.Description below this image has been creating magical environment which is really an admirable job .

Comment #31 by campaign buttons on May 16, 2011 - 10:25am

Such an extra ordinary personality Sophia Loren in Libya she has which is creating attractive eye pleasing contact towards her appearance. Her each and every postures is just marvelous.

Comment #32 by dr krauss on May 27, 2011 - 6:33pm

Does woman mean only these things, nothing beyond? Love the raw feminine power! It is a misguided mindset, taking pride for wrong reasons. Illuminate the bright side.

Comment #33 by hgh on June 17, 2011 - 7:22am

She must be there for some movie shooting. Libya is great for forest isn't it?

Comment #34 by Megan Williams on July 15, 2011 - 4:49pm

However, beyond the raw beauty lies the real and all pervading character and indomitable spirit of female self. The carnal mind hardly perceives that ever growing and encompassing love. I think the message you are striving to pass on has been effectively executed. Thanks for sharing.

Comment #35 by old car on August 9, 2011 - 5:32pm

Is this story anything to do with the life and reality prevails in this part of the world. In the reel life these may be true but in real life these cannot be imagined. It is quite interesting to go through the account.

Comment #36 by VSair109 on August 27, 2011 - 4:15pm

has loren ever post on magazines?

Comment #37 by payroll cycle on February 27, 2012 - 9:35am

I like these photos of couples. This picture story is good about an extra ordinary personality Sophia Loren in Libya she has which is creating attractive eye pleasing contact towards her appearance.

Comment #38 by free resume templates on March 14, 2012 - 3:52pm

Hollywood is what where people love to visit and wish to travel there. Indeed it is a place where everyone want to explore.

Comment #39 by david martinez on March 29, 2012 - 11:11am

I can’t express about it, in opinion it is very good and Sophia Loren is really classic. I never missed her movies. She able to got good image.
harry potter world

Comment #40 by Michel Mack on June 11, 2012 - 6:23am

Sophia Loren is an actor of Hollywood, she is looking beautiful with their acting is than more beautiful and she wined more awards of their life. These pictures photo is so nice and their dress with this location is superb.

Michel,
pakistani foreign minister

Comment #41 by Anonymous on December 1, 2013 - 10:35am

it is not the half-way problem of the pathway which generally is in PA.More Help

Comment #42 by newdawncareers.co.uk on January 25, 2014 - 11:07am

You may also want to consider how you can delegate more so that you remain focused on the 20% of activities that add to 80% of your results. Delegate the tasks which others can do as well as - or even better than yourself.

Comment #43 by www.daniellarosen.com on February 20, 2014 - 6:39am

Theanine and GABA are minerals extracted from plants have ability to relax nervous system of human. This relaxation results in a deep sleep. A sound sleep is necessary for doing routine work with ease. The products have constituents like melatonin and Valerian which gives fresh feeling after waking up.

Comment #44 by Anonymous on March 1, 2014 - 10:52am

A strengths-based information of your overall actions style; guidelines on how you like to link and be conveyed with; your perfect perform environment; methods to make sure your atmosphere is motivational. bubblegum casting legitimate

Comment #45 by williama on August 16, 2014 - 5:10am

Now I know that I will be an outstanding mom and think I want to try again on objective. Thank you for composing about your encounter.I truly appreciate it. Google

Comment #46 by Anonymous on August 16, 2014 - 5:12am

fgdfhjtyrth

Comment #47 by Anonymous on August 16, 2014 - 5:14am

bewfe

Comment #48 by Second Hand Racking on September 22, 2014 - 1:41pm

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.

Comment #49 by Wilfredo on October 28, 2017 - 12:34am

Ӏ tooo conceive hence, perfectly indited post!

Feeeⅼ frewe to surf to my wеb page; good deal Youtube comments

Comment #50 by Wilfredo on October 28, 2017 - 12:34am

I tooo conceive hence, perfectly indited post!

Visit mmy page; good deal Youtube comments