Interview with Tish Pearlman for Out of Bounds Radio

Nice interview with Tish Pearlman.

December 10th, 2009

Comments:

Comment #1 by BrownImani on December 11, 2009 - 2:20am

Loving this interview. Am listening now as I'm am writing to you. I really really enjoy listening to you talking about your Life's journey. I really really enjoy reading your story. I find your experiences fascinating, painful, inspiring and healing. Thank you so much for sharing 'yourselves' with the world. I think is is the most important work you will ever do except for mothering your child.

Comment #2 by Suzy Pafka on December 11, 2009 - 2:12pm

Inspiring and captivating interview. Your words just flow, as in your writing.
Loved the bittersweet description of how you changed your name and what your father's reaction was.
So lovely the way you talk about your son and how he has opened up such new horizons. He is a very lucky boy to have you as his mom.
I was also suprised to hear that Hawaii doesn't have a recycling program or epidurals or more health care.

Thank you for sharing your time and your voice.
I will certainly listen to this more than once.

All the best.

Suzy

Comment #3 by Lori on December 11, 2009 - 8:31pm

Thanks so much for sharing. Your comment about speaking different languages and focusing on the fluidity of race, especially hit home for me. I spent years as an adolescent trying my best to disguise parts of my racial identity in an effort to "fit in" with other parts. I think my break through came post-college as well.

I really appreciate and admire your transparency.

Comment #4 by Anonymous on January 20, 2010 - 4:10pm

Thanks so much for sharing this interview!

Comment #5 by Mike Kopiband on January 25, 2010 - 7:35pm

It was a nice experience to listen to the interview, I like your realistic approach towards the matters. Nice sharing keep it up!

Comment #6 by akupunktur on February 16, 2010 - 10:49pm

Interesting book and interview

Comment #7 by prashant on February 17, 2010 - 4:18pm

I find your experiences fascinating, painful, inspiring and healing. Thank you so much for sharing 'yourselves' with the world. I think is is the most important work you will ever do except for mothering your child.Thanks so much for sharing this interview!
Infant Baby Bedding

Comment #8 by Anonymous on February 17, 2010 - 9:12pm

Black, white and Jewish! That just about covers all basis.

I happen to be two of the three so listening to the interview hit home a bit.

Thanks for taking the time to offer this on your blog.

Ed

Comment #9 by Jim Hinton on February 22, 2010 - 4:57pm

Great interview. Life's a great journey. Enjoy ther trip.

Comment #10 by cigarettes on February 26, 2010 - 9:31pm

thank you for your information source.

Comment #11 by MLM Training on February 28, 2010 - 6:59pm

Nice sharing keep it up!, I appreciate your transparency.

Regards,

Comment #12 by Hunting Rifles on March 5, 2010 - 1:05am

Great interview! I always enjoy listening to people's stories and this one is spectacular. We have so much to learn from others if only we stop and listen once in a while.

Comment #13 by Vietnam Tours on March 9, 2010 - 5:34pm

A very nice interview! I like to hear about your life's journey!
Thanks!

Comment #14 by Cheap Hotel Hanoi on March 9, 2010 - 5:36pm

The interview is quite interesting! I like it!
Thanks for sharing!

Comment #15 by steven@quotewerks on March 11, 2010 - 10:36pm

What very touching moments! I can relate with some part of the story. We all undergo into a situation where you need to be strong. This story is very inspiring.

Comment #16 by Napa Tours on March 12, 2010 - 11:07am

Beautiful Interview I'm really touched.

Comment #17 by Julia on March 18, 2010 - 11:00am

Nice interview thanks for this

Comment #18 by meita cute on March 20, 2010 - 4:48pm

very interesting review.. nice..

Comment #19 by Blog Literature on March 22, 2010 - 7:29pm

That's really a very nice interview buddy. Its been a best source of information for me.

Comment #20 by Halong Travel on March 25, 2010 - 3:36pm

The interview is so nice! I like it very much!
Thanks for sharing!

Comment #21 by Badru on March 29, 2010 - 1:39pm

Thanks so much for sharing this interview!

Comment #22 by san diego screen printer on March 30, 2010 - 1:10am

Wonderful. I've always wanted to hear inspiring story like yours. In somehow, I can relate with what you had and we all learned from our experience.

san diego screen printer

Comment #23 by Tanie bilety lotnicze on April 5, 2010 - 9:32am

Great interview with Tish. Thanks

Comment #24 by Rich on April 5, 2010 - 8:59pm

I check out the link and I can't here any interview. It was a link to http://www.outofboundsradioshow.com/shows.php which actually a good site. Then, I just browse on it and trying to find the interview with Tish Pearlman. I couldn't find it. Hmmm..

Comment #25 by Bensin kort on April 6, 2010 - 3:33pm

Is the link broken? I couldn`t find the interview.. =/

Comment #26 by jasa pembuatan website on April 10, 2010 - 2:19pm

is the link broken?

Comment #27 by Background Check Miami on April 12, 2010 - 6:28am

Cant Find the link.. it took me to http://www.outofboundsradioshow.com/ and i tryed to look for you and couldnt find it. Now i am really courious..

Comment #28 by Alcohol Addiction Treatment on April 16, 2010 - 8:57am

Very inspiring interview. I just enjoyed reading it. It was just fantastic. Thanks for posting it.

Comment #29 by Antivirus and Firewall on April 19, 2010 - 11:21am

Ah a really good interview, thank you so much for posting it.
There is something missing though. What about asia, australia, the middleeast? there is way more out there then white, black and jewish!

Comment #30 by Online Forums on April 21, 2010 - 3:51am

Thanks for finding the broken link for us again BCM...

Comment #31 by John Wardrobes on April 24, 2010 - 12:54am

It always give me an interesting thoughts listening to an interview like this one which gives an inspiring thought and moral values. Thanks a lot. ;-)

Comment #32 by Lynda on April 28, 2010 - 11:50am

Thanks for a nice share. I am looking forward to read this interview.

Comment #33 by Vietnam Flights on April 29, 2010 - 11:39pm

Thanks for a nice post! I enjoy reading it!

Comment #34 by Sara Lane on May 3, 2010 - 6:28am

Wow, very meaningful cover. Black, white and Jewish! Thank you for sharing this interview to us, I need some time to think about it - I will get back to you !

Comment #35 by MengLi on May 8, 2010 - 3:14am

The interview is so powerful for us.It make me leran so many things about Black,White and Jewish.Very thanks.

If you need more good shoes ,you can come here:

Thang you.

Comment #36 by Lucya on May 8, 2010 - 3:17am

Thanks this interview.It bring me so large power.

Comment #37 by yuki on May 8, 2010 - 4:16am

Great interview! I like to hear about your life's journey!
Thanks!

Comment #38 by Samnick on May 11, 2010 - 7:24am

While new cigar stores pop up daily, our shop has been online and operating continuously, since 1998. We aim to be one the best on the Internet, so that you may confidently buy online. In fact, our store is here so you can buy cigars quickly, easily, and at reasonable prices. Whether you buy Acid, CAO, Padron, Ashton, or the famous, Gurkha HMR, you can feel confident that cigars Now is here to help.

Comment #39 by LVN Nursing on May 14, 2010 - 9:53am

MRIs should be used as an adjunct to mammography and not in lieu of standard breast imaging with mammography and, when indicated, diagnostic breast ultrasound.

Comment #40 by vietnam trains on May 14, 2010 - 1:33pm

Very nice post! I appreciate your great work!
Thanks!

Comment #41 by Javier on May 15, 2010 - 4:03pm

I dont know whether the link is broken or not, I coulndt use it. Best regards.

Bauernhof Spielzeug

Comment #42 by Deutschland Trikot on May 21, 2010 - 7:20pm

I think they fixed alredy teh link. Very good work. Kinderküche Holz, Deutschland Trikot

Comment #43 by Kinderküche Holz on May 25, 2010 - 8:00am

I appreciate your work guy, welll done!

Comment #44 by remote pc access software on May 28, 2010 - 8:42pm

I really fell in love with this interview. Just finished listening as I'm am writing to you. Wow, I hope to be able to express myself that way someday.

Thank you for sharing.

Comment #45 by House cleaning Service on May 29, 2010 - 10:25am

Really informative, thanks for this post

Comment #46 by Ibogaine Clinic on May 29, 2010 - 10:54am

Wow Great post. I love to read more stuff like this.

Comment #47 by digital audio transcription on May 30, 2010 - 11:20am

I have a number of philosophies I work by, but a lot of the philosophy depends on the project or group philosophy. When I first start I ask a lot of questions prefixed with “Philosophy speaking . . . .” just to understand the current philosophy.

Comment #48 by Richard Pereira on June 6, 2010 - 6:27am

I love the interview. its very informative. I hope you will be able to bring light to the people following you. God bless!

Comment #49 by Paul on June 7, 2010 - 5:10am

Great in depth article thanks a lot for this one ! A lot of new stuff to learn. Keep up the good work.

Comment #50 by Vietnam Train Travel on June 13, 2010 - 10:33am

A great post! I like its content!
Thanks a lot!